Online learning that is easy to use, affordable, and informed by practices from the front lines of homelessness
Mobilizing Data as a Tool for Ending Homelessness! Data is a critical tool in addressing homelessness, and everyone has a role to play. Please check out our new self-paced online courses for CoC leadership, program managers, and front line staff. Or click here to browse all our resources.
Thank you for visiting the Center for Learning! Some of our site visitors have reported issues paying for our courses with a credit card. If you experience any difficulty, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org; we are happy to provide alternative avenues for payment. Otherwise, we’re working on resolving this quickly. Thank you for your patience!
Center for Learning courses are:
- Built for busy adult learners
- Informed by evidence about best practices
- Self-paced: learn at times that work for you
- User-friendly and intuitive
- A great way to build your resume by earning course certificates
Download the Android app >>>
The Alliance is using Instructure’s Catalog and Canvas platforms to aggregate the Center for Learning content. When registering, please expect an email from Catalog/Canvas.
Course Discount Policy
The Alliance has limited funds available to offer free or reduced cost courses to people and organizations with limited financial flexibility. There is no guarantee a course will be free or reduced. Each request is evaluated individually and granted based on availability of resources.
- Eligibility: People who are currently homeless or have recently experienced homelessness within the last five years: the Alliance can waive the cost of courses for persons with lived experience based upon availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets less than $500K: the Alliance can provide discounted courses for 501(c)(3)organizations with budgets less than $500K based on availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k- $1 million: the Alliance can provide discounted courses to 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k-$1 million who would like to register more than 5 or more staff based on availability of resources.
Click Here for Discount Form
The Alliance will provide a full refund for courses under the conditions listed below:
- Self-Paced Courses – For self-paced courses, full refund requests will be granted if the course has not yet been accessed.
- Live Courses – For live courses, full refund requests will be granted if received at least two business days prior to the start of the live course.
Center for Learning Refund Requests
Looking for direct training and technical assistance?