- Accessible and affordable trainings, courses, and programs
- Self-paced courses to allow for ultimate flexibility
- Live webcast courses archived for self-paced learning at your convenience
- Informative and interactive courses with opportunities to engage with peers, experts, and people with lived experience
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Cloud/mobile-based platform
As the nation’s leader in delivering timely, relevant, and evidence-based solutions to homelessness, the Alliance is here to assist building capacity for homeless systems and programs to improve the outcomes of people experiencing homelessness in your community. The Center for Learning is available 24/7/365 and designed to support the need for up-to-date and meaningful knowledge and best practices.
Download the Android app >>>
The Alliance is using Instructure’s Catalog and Canvas platforms to aggregate the Center for Learning content. When registering, please expect an email from Catalog/Canvas.
Center for Learning Refund Requests and Course Discounts
The Alliance will provide a full refund for courses under the conditions listed below:
- Self-Paced Courses – For self-paced courses, full refund requests will be granted if the course has not yet been accessed.
- Live Courses – For live courses, full refund requests will be granted if received at least two business days prior to the start of the live course.
Click Here for Refund Form
Center for Learning Refund Requests
Course Discount Policy
The Alliance has limited funds available to offer free or reduced cost courses to people and organizations with limited financial flexibility. There is no guarantee a course will be free or reduced. Each request is evaluated individually and granted based on availability of resources.
- Eligibility: People who are currently homeless or have recently experienced homelessness within the last five years: the Alliance can waive the cost of courses for persons with lived experience based upon availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets less than $500K: the Alliance can provide discounted courses for 501(c)(3)organizations with budgets less than $500K based on availability of resources.
- 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k- $1 million: the Alliance can provide discounted courses to 501(c)(3) organizations with budgets between $500k-$1 million who would like to register more than 5 or more staff based on availability of resources.
Click Here for Discount Form