Youth and Young Adults

How Many Youth Are Homeless? On a single night in 2022, 30,090¬†unaccompanied youth were counted as homeless. Of those,¬†91 percent were between the ages of 18 to 24. The remaining 9 percent (or 2,695¬†unaccompanied children) were under the age of … Continue reading Youth and Young Adults