The Alliance hosted a national conversation about the Equal Access Rule and the Administration’s proposal to end it. Panel participants shared their experience working to create safe and affirming spaces for transgender adults in homeless service programs. The discussion also included research that shows the field still has a long way to go to ensure that all people have access to dignified and respectful services.
- Ann Oliva, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Washington, DC
- Jackie Janosko, National Alliance to End Homelessness, Washington, DC
- Veronica Lewis, HOPICS, Los Angeles, CA
- Jeree Saucedo, The Salvation Army of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
- Debbie Fox, National Network to End Domestic Violence, Washington, DC