The National Alliance to End Homelessness (the “Alliance”) provides the Content on this website in support of its mission to “build the intellectual capital around solutions to homelessness.”
The Alliance is the owner of the content that is posted on the website, which consists of text, images, audio, video, design and interactive tools. However, the Alliance does not necessarily own each component of the compilation. The content that the Alliance makes available on the Alliance website may be owned by the Alliance, owned by others and used with their permission (such as user-generated content) or used in accordance with applicable law. Some content is in the public domain and some content is protected by third-party rights, such as copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy and contractual restrictions.
The Alliance welcomes you to make fair use of the content as defined by copyright law. Information on United States copyright fair use law is available from the United States Copyright Office. Please note that you are responsible for determining whether your use is fair and for responding to any claims that may arise from your use. In addition, the Alliance allows personal, educational and other non-commercial uses of the content on the following terms:
- You must cite the author and source of the content as you would material from any printed work.
- You must also cite and link to, when possible, the Alliance website as the source of the content.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices, including attribution information, credit, and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images or data.
- You must comply with all terms or restrictions other than copyright (such as trademark, publicity and privacy rights or contractual restrictions) as may be specified in the metadata or as may otherwise apply to the content.
- For explicit permissions or to inquire about use of Alliance content in a specific manner, please feel free to contact the Alliance.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Alliance may link to third-party sites that are not under the control of the Alliance. These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only, and they do not indicate the Alliance’s endorsement, sponsorship o, or affiliation with the third party or content of the linked website, including any advertisements that may be posted. The Alliance has no control over, makes no representation or warranty and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the externally linked sites.