This webinar explores the partnership between the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare and the Charitable Assistance to Community’s Homeless, Inc. (CATCH) program that will expand rapid re-housing to homeless families in Idaho.
Led by the Alliance’s Sharon McDonald, speakers discuss how HUD, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and philanthropic funds are used to provide short term rent assistance, intensive case management, employment services and housing search assistance to help families rapidly exit homelessness.
- Ross Mason, Regional Director, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
- Sharon McDonald, Director for Families and Youth, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Greg Morris, Executive Director, Charitable Assistance to Community’s Homelessness, Inc. (CATCH)
- Rebecca Schwalb, Office of Family Assistance, U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Ericka Medalen, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare