The National Alliance to End Homelessness has established a scholarship program to assist individuals who are currently experiencing or have formerly experienced homelessness and cannot afford to cover the full cost of participating in the conference.What a Scholarship Includes
- Complimentary conference registration
- Roundtrip transportation to Washington, D.C. to attend the conference
- Hotel accommodations for three nights at the conference hotel during the conference
- A stipend
Scholarship awards will be based on financial need, geographic distribution, and the leadership skills the applicant will be able to bring back to their community. Anyone who has received a scholarship in the last two years is not eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarship awards are limited to the costs associated with the travel and lodging of the scholarship recipient only.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another individual and all applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Scholarship Application Form
Scholarship applications have closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.